Let The Music Play.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

This is wat Jialing sended me this noon;quite fun though



1) The person who tagged you is?
- Jialing
2)Your relationship with him/her is?
- She's my fren
3)Your 5 impressions of him/her is?
- Friendly, Cute, Chio, Helpful, Nice
4)The most memorable thing he/she has done for you?
- iie forget liaoss
5)The most memorable thing he/she has said to you?
- iie forget liaoss
6)If he/she become your lover, you will?
- I’m normal;not LES
7)If he/she become your lover, the thing he/she has to improve on will be?
- there is nth to improve…I think she is wonderful
8) If he/she becomes your enemy, you will?
- dunno?
9)There is no spoon question.
- huh?
10) What you want to tell him/her now is?
- thnk for being my fren
11) Your overall impression of him/her is?
- Lovable
12) How do you think people around you feel about you?
- I dun care about them…especially those who hate me!
13) The characteristics you love of yourself are?
- I have privacy; rite?
14) On the contrary, characteristics you hate of yourself are?
- I have privacy; rite?
.15) The most ideal person you want to be is?
- myself
16) For people that care and like you, say something to them.
- I will like you n takecare of euus! XD
17) Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you
1. Jocelyn[Oh]
2. Caroline[Oh]
3. XinYi[Yap]
4. Ginger[Guo]
5. Jamie[Foo]
6. Melvin[Lim]
7. Jialing[Tan]
8. Boontien[Cheng]
9. Charmaine[Oh]
10.Xinxian[Wong]


18)Who No.6 having relationship with?
- He’s waitin’ for her =X
19) Is No. 9 a male or female?
- Female!.
20) If No. 7 and No. 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
- I dun think so…
21) What is No. 2 studying?
- She is gonna take PSLE next year!
22) When was the last time you had a chat with No. 3?
- Today
23) What kind of music band does No. 8?
- He likes every band as long as it is Hearable
24) Does No. 1 have any siblings?
- YES! I am one of her siblings =X
25) Will you woo No. 3?
- I TOLD U BEFORE I AM NOT LES!!!!!
26) How about No. 7?
- nope.
27) Is No. 4 single?
- Yeahs, she is waiting for the rite one…
28) What is the surname of No. 5?
- Foo
29) What are the hobbies of No. 10?
- She likes everything!
30) Do No. 5 and No. 9 get along well?
- They dunno each other…
31) Where is No. 2 studying at?
- Northland pri…
32) Say something about No. 1.
- She is my sis; so im Not goin’ to say anythin’
33) Have you tried developing feelings for No. 8?
- Absolutely NOT!
34) Where does No. 9 live?
- Im not gonna tell euu!
35) What colour does No. 4 like?
- Black & White
36) Are No. 1 and No. 5 best friends?
- THEY DUNNO EACH OTHER! :X
37) Does No. 1 have any pets?
- She is going to have one soon
38) Is No. 7 the sexiest person in the world?
- I dun think so…
39) What is No. 10 doing now?
- I dunno~~

No comments: